Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I am Teh 5!

Signed an important bit of paper today...T&Cs....I am almost Band 5...FTW!

In other (more meaningful) news, Mum brought me a couple of chutneys down (that's not some kind of code) and they are both spicy, with a capital HOT. But more addictive than crack...not that I'd know about crack, but you get my gist.

Favourite bit of French (am off to Paris tomorrow) I remembered today?

Quoitidien/ne = Daily
Hebdomodair/e = Weekly
Moitidien/ne = Monthly

Also, some bastardised Franglais I heard recently:

Forwarder (pronounced 'forwad-ay') = To forward an email
Planifier (pronounced 'plan-if-ee-ay') = To plan something (to put in a project timescale)

And last, but by no means least...Teh Chile in all her pan-technicolour, mega-pixarl, heartbursting-beeyooti! Though most of this evenings shots were crap...so, I'm thinking you'll maybe get fewer but better as I implement 'Project Outandabout'...TBC

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics