Thursday, October 19, 2006

Image-tastic!

Finally. Pictures!

Having some problems uploading them (Blogger problem not mine) and I obviously need some practice with composition (not easy with a baby in a tiny flat) and I'd like to experiment with exposure settings and lighting and get the flash settings right....

It was raining so now outdoor shots....probably do sme over the weekend. Speaking of which, I have Teh Chile tomorrow morning while Es goes to school (I have some holiday)...and then she's staying over Saturday night for the 1st time ever...M&D coming on Sunday....it's a chockablocka weekend....and I fear I will be 'Mr Knackered' on Monday which is not the best way to start a busy week involving a trip to Paris (yes, I will take the camera)!!


Next weekend Joe is coming down so hopefully we'll get some shots of him & Tols with Flo!


This evenig she ate a "slow stir fry" of: Onion, Garlic, Ginger, Mushroom, Courgette, Red Pepper, fresh Peas, Parsnip, Sweet Potato and Celery mixed with some rice. Brocolli and (unwanted Brussels Tops...I mean she didn't want them, not me...I ate them) on the side and a few spoonfuls of organic Baked Beans left over from my lunch!

Yes. It does do video too it do!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics