Sunday, November 19, 2006

Aircraft

Teh Chile can spot an Aircraft from miles away...even before you can hear the engines!

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Nope...it's a CopChopper 4000!

Half the time I have to look round to see why she is pointing to the sky and shouting either 'chachaah' or 'ehaine' (helicopter and aeroplane respectively)...needless to say that she can differentiate between the two (usually). Though sometimes, depending on the type of pointing and the style of shouting (usually 'Mmm-Mm-MMMM') this may mean she wants food/water/toys.


Why does the Helicopter always circle our neighbourhood Daddy?

Here we are looking at 'naughty boys' taunting the goats....I tried to look stern! But in the back of my mind I was thinking, 'I was that disgusting child'...not Flo though, she just wanted a goat!

Hoodie!


That is toasted Nori seaweed she's eating...admittedly the second bit got spat out...but still! I f****** hate it!

Due to the Belgo trip I picked her up on Saturday at 1:30. Had big cuddles and played 'Crab'. Bumbled around and then ate a Tuna Pasta & Sweetcorn affair. Danced, bathed and went to bed.


This morning I was (oh noes) woken at 4:30! But a bottle and a cuddle with me in bed ensured a lie in until 8ish...I love the way she tries to spoon herself between my chin (which must touch the top of her head) and my legs...I feel like a foetus snuggling a foetus. She snores.

Daddy's patented breakfast: Porridge (Oat Groats & Thai Sweet Rice boiled slowly with Cashews), Toast with Blueberry spread! Raisins...


It's all about the Blueberries....she does have to eat her Porridge first!

Laughed myself to death at her blueberry face...Played a bit. Went to the park. She went back to bed for an hour...I cleaned jam off everything.

Lunch: Chunky Veg Soup with Spaghetti 'bits' (Onion, Courgette, Celery, Red Pepper, Carrot, Swede, Mushroom, Squash, Beans, Garlic & Ginger and a bit of Cumin (for the winter) + snapped up bits of spaghetti).

Went to the supermarket (bumped into Baboo with Es & Io), the Farm, the Caff, the Playground, the Park....played...chased each other round the flat with harmonicas (she now moves up and down the scale and breathes in and out...she could be a great Blues harpist!). Snoozed (well, she lay in a darkened room shouting to herself wth a bottle of milk and a fluffy cat) for 30 mins while I read some more Carl Sagan.

Danced...Played Hide & Seek. Played 'Crab'...and home to Mama.

Tadaaaa!


Is it me or does she bear an uncanny likeness to yours truly?

By the way: Brussels is mucho betterer than Paris...any country where everyone speaks at least 2 languages by default is way cool with me. Especially when one of them just sounds like Chaucerian english with a Hoopdegooder accent....Plus they have
lots of very nice beer!


I have trashed your flat and what are you gonna do about it?

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics