Thursday, November 30, 2006

Ooops

Been a while since I posted...and the one pic of Lil I got last night isn't so hot.

I'll definitely do an update on Monday after The Bro and His Lady come down. Flo still has a cold by the way...and now so do I.

I, however can blow my own nose!

Oh, and you know they say that there are only 6 degrees of separation between you and everyone else on the planet (not that I really believe that)? Well, beat this:

Me on Random Date (could not be more random if I tried): "So I have a 15 month old daughter called Flo..."
The Date: "Errr, does she have a sister called Esmae? And her mum's name is Rosie?"
Me: "*** ******* ****! Yes!"
Date: "Oh my housemate went out with Rosie last week"

That's 2 degrees people!

2!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way too close. Frightening heh!

guriben said...

mate, you should have seen my face...apparently my eyes were bugging out!

Anonymous said...

I ain't surprised but I would have loved to see your face!

It's a small world man, small world!

Anonymous said...

Its a very small town thats the problem...

richie007 said...

nice post


------------------------------
james vick
system.in
why company

Clicky Web Analytics