Monday, November 20, 2006

Zeit Christ!

Many of you (all 4 or 5 of you) will know that I'm a bit of a geek. I've been wanting to do some techie posts recently, but wasn't sure if the Solar Butterfly, Bumblebot, Taggies, Roller Bot (lucky I crashed my minicopter!) or the various largely pointless plans I have for my much-loved magnets would interest you. Nor would you (probably) be interested in my thoughts on the insignificance of the Human Race given the grander spectacle of the Cosmos and our peculiar inability to live with the environment rather than behave like a culture of adolescents...


Proportional Forest Loss

Anyway, I digress. The point of this post is to introduce a (possibly) regular series of posts sharing some of the cool/geeky things I have stumbled upon recently...you may have seen them...you may not.

I'm sure I'll rant occasionally too.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics