Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I've had my fill of cock!

By which I mean Easter. Have you ever had a 3.5 year old obsessed with chocolate? Or anything sugary? Or chocolate eggs in any form? Holy fucking mary mother of god.....see, I am an atheist!

Fuck me! I've never witnessed anything like it....here, see for yourselves the shit we've been up to since THE CHOCOLATE was delivered...sorry, I just had to go sort out a toddler-shit....chocolate. Yum!

I was going to save this photo for the teenage years, but given that half-way through this post (and thus >1 hour into bedtime) I have just been 'forced' to let Flo sleep in my bed....hopefully....you get to see it now. It shall be reprised!

"But dad I really want to wee in the garden!!"

She asked my why I was colouring in a giant willy. I had not rational answer, so I drew one for her to colour in...It took a while to get over the "this is a huge fat willy daddy" comments...my own fault.


In other news, Granny Jan & Grandad spotted some hops growing wild while we were on our walk today. They forgot them, but if the cuttings grow I shall pass some on (and use the rest in a "beer").

these are not hops....

The standoff!

I stole the trampoline!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics