Monday, October 13, 2008

Carboot Circus

That's where we went this weekend.

Pleased!

Having serendipitously bumped into Liz on Saturday and gone for Soup & Tea with her at the caff, I decided a visit to the Halls Of Capitalism was in order for the Sunday. Plus I heard that there was a YoSushi there...and I fucking love sushi. With or without the Yo!

So sue me.

In an extra OMFG! moment there were also some Stormtroopers hanging around (apparently David Prowse was in one of the shops somewhere signing autographs or some shit...James Earl Jones would have been better cos you can see ol' Prowsey down Trowbridge way any old day of the week (I don't know this, I overheard an old biddy)). One of aforementioned Stormtroopers told Flo (who was shrinking against my leg) that she was not the droid he was looking for...made my day!

Uncle Joe has provided some tat's.

We did some gardening also...

And put some makeup on.

And some shades

Here we are hanging out in the Halls Of Capitalism (she steadfastly refused to call it anything other than Carboot Circus).


Yo! Dat Sushi?

Off to "fetch some firewood"....apparently

I WILL BREAK YOUR HEART WITH MY AWESOME SMILE!!!!!11!one!


The following videos are awesome in too many ways to count...


Cleaning my cabbages.


Yaaarfgh!!

And so but well. That is the point!


PANIC!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics