Saturday, August 18, 2007

And so it goes...

We'd eaten tuna, rice, greens and roasted parsnips & carrots. We'd bathed and watched 'In The Night Garden'. Read "noo book" and gone to bed. I'd been watching a mixture of Steven Fry and Elvis documentaries. It was a Saturday night, 10pm, and I was ready for bed.

I checked on Flo. She'd covered herself with the blanket but was naked and nappyless. And she'd pissed the bed!

I wanted to read my book. I wanted to sprawl over the entire bed (such as it is).

A wipe down, a fresh nappy and the only option "Daddy Bed". I lay her down and curl into a corner...30 seconds later the Copper Chopper hovers seemingly directly above us. She sleeps on, blissful and beautiful. I watch her...then get up to type this.

I have a snoozy one to nap next to. I am the luckiest man alive.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics