Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Sky Above Is Full Of Win And The Stars They're Spelling Awesome!!

So. In the back of my mind I was going to post about depression and how annoying it is...but...I'm just not up to it and I'm feeling much happier at the moment anyway....All I'll say is dysthymic depression is a sneaky little fucker.

Spent loads of really quality time with Flo and fired up my new toy....and had pints on Monday afternoon in the sun!

Tons of photos now follow...

Ultimate stir-fry for Saturday tea! There's carrot, pepper, spring onions, peas, sweetcorn, garlic and ginger, prawns, fried parsnip chips and roasted peanuts....."nummy" to quote the flopsy one.

Tucking in

Inna tent

Sleepy sheepdog....in a tent. With a "panket"...and a bone


After dinner and some playing we have a bath then brush our teeth....a decent night's sleep and then it's time for Breakfast...

It's not food unless you get it on your face!

Sunday morning playing "plosh" on the bridge

"I runnin away daddy"

Whut?


Feeding Pigs....unfortunately, there were a few tears when I insisted we left

Pizza for lunch on Sunday...chicken and peppers since you ask...oh wait...

The big slide!

Having got a bit mucky, it was a quick change into some ghetto gear...I finally got the knack with the hair.

No trashy outfit is complete without some tats...This is a tiger tattoo "like Daddy"

And this is a "heart-shape"...it says Mum underneath

Sunday night lent itself to some mild pyromania...

Fire!
Fire!!
Fire!!! You can't really make it out in the photo but there's 3 foot tall flames shooting out of the top!

Monday morning...having a juice.

And then I went for beer....

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics