Wednesday, April 26, 2006

When all is said and done...

...I fell asleep listening to my Buddha Machine after reading a bit of my all time favourite book. Which is, when all is said and done, a lot more Old Skool than I have been recently [cf. geeking out on Linux and the new Mac Mini I got]...

The gig last night was odd...crap support acts, a strange mix of people and very smoky, and I had a couple of rum & cokes with Ricola(F)

I think I may have actually made a mistake in getting the micro-freeview thingamuhickey added to the mega-system....not having had a TV for nearly a year I was expecting great things (in terms of sitting on the sofa entertained), but lo and behold, it is still all absolute c***ing s*i*e!



Mind you, I've basically just backgrounded it with a schedule of things to record, and made an Automator script to copy recordings to the correct directory (based on show info, e.g. Documentary, Film (with genre) etc) on the external hard drive when done. In the meantime, Knight Rider is dl'ing for Hen & since he suggested it I think I may enjoy watching again too...

So, with a day off work what did I do? Tried building more bits of Stealth Video Cams for ZSL & Joe...then I took Lil to the park for a bit before coming back to mine for some singing!



My cuz Chris has updated his website (and got maxxed out in the process ;), but you really should check out this!



Dear Jarn, please calm down about the Mac/Linux thing....you know that I know that we all know that I am right!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics