Friday, April 14, 2006

Un Post pour Yasmina

This post is for Yasmina from Paris, who was intrigued by mention of The City Farm here in St Werburghs...the nearest translation I can come up with is "Ferme Citoyenne"....Citizens' Farm.

Anyway the pictures pretty much speak for themselves. But I just want to say that I love the fact that this resource is available pretty much in the middle of the city.



The farm sits in the hollow between lots of hills...a pearl at the bottom of the teacup.

There is a wonderful cafe with a small adventure playground.

Little Pigs....the massive pig was not there today.

There a couple of sheep, ducks, turkeys, chickens....

My personal favourite...Goat!

Lots of useful shops near my house!

This is the park that I can see from my window...Lil's favourite is the swings!


And here's a bad shot of Lil in the harness :)




In other news: The desk is finally built and installed with all the gadgetron required....except I went a bit mad this week and bought a Mac Mini....I know, I know...but it's sooo small and I can use BootCamp to run Windows XP on it too if I should be so mad.....Miniscule (16.5 x 16.5 x 5 cm) Home Theatre PC here I come!



Here's Lil before we set off.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics