Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Filles est Mignon!

Not Steak!

That's a French joke that.

Anyway, work....continues. It's still interesting, and I do enjoy the technical/managerial split, but what's with the politics? Crumbs. I mean, I'm not the most socially adept person in the world by any means; there appears to be no cut-off between my thoughts and my mouth most of the time. I'm trying really hard to be all diplomatic-yet-firm, but I still can't resist slipping in lines like "and if the integrator says that 'all functionality will be preserved' in one document and then says 'oh. that is not in scope', then I will personally fight them...with my fists."

Still, nobody disagreed with me.

I just typed a massive rant about work politics here....but on retrospect it was a bit too harsh, so i removed it. ;)

So.....without any further ado:



And pretty much the same thing happens here... ;)



That is all.

!UPDATE!

Huntley sent this (pre-shave) photo from Sunday....thanks Huntley!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics