Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Standard Procedure

Afternoon.

Another short post. Mainly due to a desperate need for kilos of food...and it aint gonna cook itself.

I came across someones list of "5 things" the other day (can't remember where), and I suddenly came up with 5 things that 5 years ago, I'd never thought I'd say:

1 - "Hang on honey, Daddy just needs to tie his hair back"
2 - "So now, I just use MAC Addressing and a limited DNS Pool"
3 - "If I buy these 2 dresses, can I get this pair of tights free?"
4 - "Who's got a prettly little smile? You do! You do! You doooo! *Raspberry Noise*"
5 - "Yeah, but the risk of using the same integrator on both project streams outweighs the cost of re-submitting an RFQ...wait, did I just say that?"

Here's the main attraction, with her new "Magic Box" (thanks Amazon)!



Then, just now, I thought of 5 "must see" websites I probably do not mention enough:

1 - Peachie Keen (not for me you understand!)
2 - Lifehacker (hax0r your life!)
3 - Treehugger (I got me some "new" shoes coming thanks to them...pics when they arrive!)
4 - MAKE Blog (so many hacks and toys...and so little time!)
5 - Stupid [and offensive] people on IRC (so unlike me!)

And finally, I'm offering to set your computer free! And yes, I am mad...If you're local enough, I'll come round assess what you have and basically give you back a system "as good as or better than" you're current system...with free software!!!...I'll even provide (very cheap) lessons after I've shown you the basics for free...!

Especially lovely if you have a broadband connection...

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics