Sunday, June 21, 2009

Mode = Panic

Tuesday is looming. I could (if needed) have 12 free computers!!

All I did was ask!

Yesterday I picked up a parcel from Easton at 8, some gaffa tape from the hardware shop on the way back and then some cladding from "Geo. Jones" round the corner...fixed up some bits on Dr Roboto and then cleaned until heading out on the bike with Flo for an afternoon " sightseeing". She fell asleep at 4:30 and stayed that way until 6am Sunday morning.

Today? Today we went to the zoo....

I am so tired you get these in reverse (curse you blogspot uploader!!)

What is this woodlouse doing dad? He's squishy!
Long grass in my garden
Jelly at the zoo! "Take a picture of my jelly dad it's sooo delicious!"
Music comes on over tannoy: "I will run and dance for these people!"
"Why is the train not coming?"

1 comment:

Skeddy said...

I can't wait to see some pictures of Dr Roboto.

Clicky Web Analytics