Monday, January 29, 2007

Insomnia

Words cannot begin to express how tired I am.

For some reason I just could not get to sleep last night. My dad suffers/suffered(?) from the same "can't stop thinking about stuff (usually work/family related) and quieten the brain" thing. Hopefully that's not so much a problem since 'retirement'..Anyway I'm working from home today so at least I can do something useful like go to the launderette at lunchtime. Oh, and Missman gave me some of her home-ground fancy italian coffee yesterday which is gorgeous and about the only thing keepin my eyes open...the other thing being cigarettes.

How thrillingly exciting my life is...still and all, Lil and I had a wonderful day yesterday.


Swung!


The cheeky look...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hilarious vid!

Clicky Web Analytics