Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Tak!



Is the latest proto-word. It seems to mean anything from "I want/like that" through "Show me this", Yummmmmm, and "No more food please".

Ladeeeez & Gennelmn see the ssstaaaaanding chiiiiilllllddd....errr Kazzooo!



Realising I hadn't posted for a while (sorry, busy) I thought I'd update with some of the things going on, but due to the heat I really can't be bothered...i'm daptopping from the roof right now. Finally a bit of a breeze in Briz today.

36 Degrees C near Gatwick today apparently! Certainly in the 32-33s again here.

OK. So, it's been hot, that's established. I had a phone (so-called) without a camera and there just seems no point posting without some pics these days (she grows so fast)...not done much on the allotment...plans, plans, plans!

Too hot!

So to summarise:

  • I am angry with bicyclists on pavements and those that ignore pedestrian crossings!
  • I am angry with the new "Recycling" scheme the council have....not working...no worse!
  • Public Transport without adequate Climate Control (not Air Conditioning....don't need that)...pisses me off
  • I didn't get up the allotment (other than to dump compost)
  • I have next week off work which seems to mean this week is like 2 weeks work!
  • Did a website
  • Fondled another website
  • Ate
  • Slept a bit
  • Hated (and still do) UK trains!
The child is wonderful....standing more often than not and confident, my camera missed the actual moments of standing....oh.

Egh-Egh-Eeeghgh?



"It's hotter than Africa, you are Red-Head and in Africa....hahhahahah!", according to the Namibian bus-driver this afternoon...

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics