Tuesday, January 24, 2006

[WFH]

That's what it says in Outlook when I'm Working From Home...and this morning my diary didn't say that. Now it does. Bad hair day, and only e and Mags in the Orifice so I elected to work from home. Please note, this is not the same as skiving!

I am working! And my brain do hurt thereby...

However, on the plus side I've been listening to Devendra Banhart, something I've not had a chance to do properly yet...It's a byootifarl album and a little odd too. I must stick it on the phone...

Speaking of byootifarl things. I took a 30 minute coffee break with Lil this morning. Who's still got a rumbley chest, but was pretty happy playing with her best toy and hanging out with dad for a bit :)



I also reckon that pic of me below that I posted lasy night bears a passing resemblance to this man...well, a bit....and well, he's dead...



...and yeah, OK, he's not a ginger...



And I don't think Lil will be either...

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics