Sunday, January 08, 2006

Cold (and not just the weather)



Lil has a bit of a cold, so we didn't quite make it through the full (new) 3 hour session today...nearly, but not quite. However, apart from 5 minutes of crying which precipitated a quick walk to the farm (cut short by precipitation spookily), we had a wonderful time. I built her a nest out of my bedding...


Obviously, clicky-clicky as usual to get the full size image :)

Next week we hope to meet Berntang, Bucky and some others....somewhere....


Off to Lyons this week for work for a couple of days, so I miss my Thursday session...I guess this is just the way of the new job :/

Nearly finished painting in the living room. Now all I need to do is tidy up and arrange stuff so that there's room for the new sofa (bed) and the uber-buggy that Nicki gave me (cheers Nic!)

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics