Thursday, June 22, 2006

Zoomorphic Calligraphy & Paris

Wow!

Zoomorphic Calligraphy

'mazing huh?

Wish my handwriting looked like that. Paris was an interesting trip...meeting was shorter than I would have expected but lots got sorted...and I bumped into my old bosses and also some suppliers I used to deal with.

However, looks like more work shakeup ahead. That old favourite "teh re-org' is looming (yet a-f*ckin-gain)...in fact, the more I think about it the more it doesn't bother me as it has become the absolute norm to never know what is going on for more than 6 months at a time. Then you have 6 months of turbulence while all settles down, people realise it's still not right (what is?), and you get another one....

I've got loads of Digg stuff open in tabs at the moment, so there might be some more links to check down there on the right :-)

ps. The E50 is not doing too bad...apart from being Nokia and various mandatory websites not working....oh, and the camera is poop.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics