Monday, May 01, 2006

So here it is...

Merry Lil-mas!!!



Everybody's having fun...



Lil for the future man....



She's only (nearly) 8 months ooooooo-oooold...



She loves a bit of dub though....played some Dillinger, Bob and also some Toots & The Maytals...she loved it all (bouncing up and down in her box).

BTW, you may think it cruel to put a baby in a box, but apparently I spent a large part of my formative years playng in a cardboard box in the corner of the kitchen...never did me any harm ;-)

Even though the box is stuffed full of toys and things to chew on Lil has discovered that the box is (relatively) edible. I turned my back for a few minutes, wondered why it was quiet, and when I turned round she'd gnawed an inch square section. I have just realised that what I need is something like the big plastic tub I have to keep my T-Shirts in...

END.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics