Thursday, May 11, 2006

Epiphany

Had a wonderful (which is odd) trip to London today for a meeting...at the new offices...very near Paddington so much less hassle than before...plus it was OK (e.g organised)...and I found a book...

I have rarely found books that affect (effect?) me deeply: Stranger In A Strange Land (Heinlein), History Of Western Philosophy (Russell)...Pity The Nation (Fisk), The Wishing Chair (Blyton)...and probably many others.

Finding this book was opportune. I've recently been interested in (again) Dice-Theory and more deeply: The unbearable lightness of being.

Long story short; I decided to say, "Yes".

Things that happened: Yes + 0:
- Gave £1.63 to a bloke who asked for spare change (So had no change for train home, got taxi...found fiver in back of cab)
- Possibility of a (hideous) job in Marketing (there is another HR issue which means maybe only chance of payrise)
- Lil on Saturday (there are trains on Saturday, not on Sunday when I normally have her!!!)
- Lots to do at work tomorrow

I may start a separate YesBlog... ;o

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics