Wednesday, May 31, 2006

If only...

...I could be bothered to write down my thoughts on how meteorological phenomena like this one...
...could be misinterpreted as Teh One and Only God or an Alien Visitation...

Then I would probably be doing that instead of just marvelling at all the good stuff at this site and too busy using a loophole in Pandora to get new MP3s...and messing with my fancy home network.

;-)

PS. This was posted from Teh Park using the joys of secure wireless, a laptop, VNC (I forgot some links)...If I really got with the program I´d get the Orange/Wanadoo offer...in which BTW I have some small role to play, being the techie guy behind getting Mail, PIM, Bookmarks and Settings to work across all these Euro d00ds...no wonder I have a sense of sinking.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics