Tuesday, May 09, 2006

3G

3 Generations that is...I only just realised we had 3 generations of "my bit" of the Smith family in one room!



M&D were down last Saturday and we had a wonderful few hours with Lil...and Lil seemed to really enjoy it too. She was a bit shy (just sort of staring and quiet) for the first 10 minutes or so, but was soon captivated (especially by Grandad's tricks...see video below!).



I'll lett the pics etc do the rest....except to say: I am definitely getting a haircut! I'm going to book the appointment tomorrow!! As soon as I get the number for Sean's place again off John!!!



Damn that's some long hair...

Shame you don't see Grandad in any of the pics....but someone had to hold the camera and the video of Granny Jan with the Faery Cloth didn't seem to encode very well (plus waiting for 54 Meg to upload to YouTube is no fun)...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news! You want Em though - she miles miles better and cheaper and nicer. Plus I fancy giving her a challange!

The latest on my trip to Le Mans: 350Z will have sharks teeth decal hopefully, like p40.

Me and Mong and wearing "speciallarge" teeth (special "rarge" maybe) and thick black rimmed goggle style glasses - in a blind japanese man style.Oh and Dentists' smocks. Circular forehead mirrors an outside chance.

Anonymous said...

can I recommend the beastie boys version of "Benny and the Jets"

Thanks.

PS - looking at my phone through my hangover, sorry about the text message I seem to have sent you at 1:44am this morning, about some coal I bought from a petrol station in 1998. I sound quite angry in the text? As if you've been going on and on about the coal, bugging me to tell you the story of how I got some from the petrol station. But, of course, you haven't, and, I didn't. Sorry.

Clicky Web Analytics