Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rumours of my demise...

...are just that. Rumours.

Unless you follow me on twitcock or facebunch you may not know that Moshi was found. On Friday. In my nearest neighbour's "shed" (basically an outdoor wardrobe).

That cat owes me so much printer ink and a fuckton of handcramp from cutting out the ~1000 fliers I didn't use!

On the other hand, I have been running round like a loon for the past week or so. And will continue to do so for the rest of August, I fear....did you know France (yes, all of it) basically goes on holiday during August? I do...fuckers! I've also managed to revert to my studentesque style of procrastination with a "paper" I have to write...you know that "well, I've got 4 pages of notes. now to type it into 14 pages of awesome...oh look, [insert anything here and a 2 hour lack of focus]" feeling?

No?

Retard.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics