Saturday, February 21, 2009

Things I Thought I'd Never See #8432062

I met up with "ddDJJjjaIine" (aka Barry) today for the 1st time in years.

So many years, in fact, that we have both procreated in this time. I won....First!



Even so. I have hair jealousy...she's only 1, but has the hair I've wanted all my life!

Also, following Flo's recent decision about cutting her own hair (it was the best mullet I have seen since Buck got a chop in NZ), she has taken to doing her own hairclips (following the hair rectification by her Ma). Nice huh? I have no idea why she has to spread her arms.

You like the twin-style daddy?

Errr?

Surrealist moment of the day (as in: most surreal, not dali-esque): Barry and I walking along with buggies...containing our own individual children.

Happy Birthday Grandad!

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics