Friday, February 06, 2009

Could it be?

The best week evar?

Snow stopped physical attendance at work on Wednesday, Thursday I was off anyway....but it snowed like a muvva, Flo stayed an extra night and we had the most awesome snowball fight this morning in the street...physical attendance at work snowed off again today...and to cap it all off the VPN has died under the strain of the 1000s of people trying to connect from home. Someone stuck 20Mb of crap in my inbox so webmail is dying on its arse...

So, I made my acer pretty.


I've stolen the HP Mini theme (for their netbook) which is quite nice....need to tweak a thing here or there (it'd look very good on the blue acer (hint)). I'd like to be running Gnome-DO with Docky enabled, but for some reason it won't let me...so that's AWN down there on the bottom. "Show Desktop" is slaved to the "House" key, and Ctrl+"House" yields the lovely window-picker...


I've been toying with the idea of something revolving around Conky, but as yet a bit dubious/lazy.

If you ever get your hands on an Acer Aspire One (the 8Gb Linux one), drop me a line and I'll maybe package it as an ISO and post instructions on how to Unetbootin it with a USB drive... ;-)

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics