So. Had a whole week offline and off work....and I feel refreshed. Spent some extra time with Flo and managed to get through a number of house chores *and* I achieved the ripe old age of 33!
Can't be arsed to type much, so here's a few highlights:
- Bob Marley playing over the tannoy in the supermarket...Flo following me round dancing...every single shopper dropping dead at the cuteness
- Flo saying "Happy Birthday to you" virtually out of nowhere while I was making her breakfast on my birthday
- Flo being 33 inches tall on my 33rd birthday
- Pear harvest FTW!
- Flo singing "Londons Burning" down the phone (must get an audio of that) to M&D
- Playing "Heads, Shoulders, Knees & Toes" on the piano
- Flo rushing off to find a guita every time Woody says "I love to play guitar"