Thursday, September 20, 2007

As I was saying...

Well, paraphrasing.

I'm an introvert...I've spent years thinking I was just a grumpy old fucker who didn't really care for other people. Except when I wanted to.

Do you know someone who needs hours alone every day? Who loves quiet conversations about [deleted] ideas, and can [amended] hold down a job and rock the fuck out, but seems awkward in groups and maladroit at small talk? Who has to be dragged to parties and then needs the rest of the day to recuperate? Who growls or scowls or grunts or winces when accosted with pleasantries by people who are just trying to be nice?

That's me.

Like probably everyone else in the world I'm normal cyclothymic too.

Me & themanwithnoname though...we're the only ones who really rock the fuck out! Well, we might anyway....

- Friday: Gig
- Saturday: Park Party (aka Party in the Poo (TM) Rosie) with Flo
- Sunday: A mystery trip? Perchance.....I now have payasyougo wheels!

So. I'm off to navel-gaze some more.

I mean, fretwank my guitar.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics