Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Yule be sorry...

...I couldn't resist it!

I had the most amazing Christmas. So good to see all the family and really ace to have Tola there too...even if it did mean seeing less of Joe than normal ;)



As the elder brother I really enjoyed being driven to Cambridge and shepherded onto buses and into shops...no responsibility. I felt like Andy from Little Britain ("I want a hotdog!", "Not that shop", "I'm going...it's the Grafton Centre!")

Actually, I think mainly it was faffing. Bro, you faff for Britain.

Moments of note: being killed by cats, smoking with the dog, 5 minutes sh!tting myself coz Mum's stereo wouldn't work, meeting up with: Vera, Den, Nikki, Steve, Liza, Paul, Mark, Jan, Rory, Andrew, Emily, Sam, Jack, Tom!...apparently no person un-mentioned (thanks ma).

Wish I'd taken more photos, but all I managed were 3-beer-art and the odd dog/cat photo.



I love Rubes....I'd like to love LillyCat (so I do not get confused with LilBabe) but she keeps running from me!



Good night.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics