Sunday, December 04, 2005

Please Scroll Down...

Yo!

Realise it's been a while since I posted but I've been busy trying out the new job. I don't yet have full control of my own projects as I am only in the office for 2 weeks before the hospital/recuperation period, so I am helping out Big Stu with his Emerging Markets SIM applications....this may mean nothing to you. To me it means 2 days of filling out documents. scoring applicants and then spending 4 days in some anonymous room in Paris next week.

At least Big Stu is coming too....so I wont be forced to wander the streets of Paris on my own or sit in the lobby/bar reading my book :)

Got loads of new software and films to play with at home too.

Lil came round this morning for a couple of hours. It was only scary for about 10 minutes when she cried like mad and would not settle. Had to call Rosie, who suggested taking her for a walk. Obviously this worked. Straight to sleep......I walk pretty much everywhere in Bristol, so this bodes well for the future. She loved her singing baby plaything though....and the nest I made her from duvet, pillows and blankets...

So. Please scroll down and check out the links on the right hand side...I'll be posting some stuff from Gay Paree hopefully.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics