Thursday, December 08, 2005

Todays Boring Room

Day 3 of the Borefest sees us in the Novotel a few doors down from the office we'd been using previously...today was a continuation of yesterday really as we are seeing the same supplier as we saw yesterday afternoon, but for different applications. Unfortunately I am only interested in 2 of them and now I have seen 4 separate applications...well when I say interested, I mean "have a vague concern about because it relates to my job".

I have been emailed by a lady!

O.O

Not going to tell how or why, but potential lady on horizon...w00t. Trouble is I'm not sure what she looks like....but I do know that we share similar interests....not limited to geekdom either!

So...here's where I am spending my 9 hours of internment today.

Still, tomorrow is the last day and me & Big Stu are heading back on the evening flight...let's hope there's no delays and we actually make the flight on time.

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics