Monday, April 14, 2008

"You got pear blossodum, daddy?"

Every good child needs a "mash potato" hat when they're having a bath!



You can probably see some of the fallout from me saying "Course you can squirt water"...soaking wet wall not shown...

For some reason, Es decided that 5am was a reasonable time to get up. I managed to delay actually getting out of bed (other than to fetch a banana, a drink of water, turn on the heating) for nearly an hour, but inevitably the kids were eating breakfast at 6am while I quaffed coffee and wondered what in the name of fuck I was doing...Then (at the more reasonable hour of 9am) we went to the farm...

"Nookit dese onions Esmae"

Getting ready to split on me...

... Splitting...


The goats were fighting. Though I thought the one without horns was pretty stupid to pick a fight with the fully tooled up dude!

Apparently Flo is "Friday" (actually Freddy, from Scobby Doo I think)...Esmae has to be "Filma" (Thelma, from same)...Esmae Thelma (sorry) is riding a horse apparently, Flo Freddy (agh!) is shouting "Come on Filma" for no apparent reason.

After Es reluctantly went home with Rosie for lunch, Flo and I noodled out and then had some Rambutan..."It's like an eyeball daddy, yeah, it is...it's nice...my eyeball".


No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics