Thursday, November 03, 2005

Been a while...

Since I posted. But hey It's my blog, I'll post when I want....or when I can.

My lord, I love BitTorrent! I have spent the weekend and most evenings this week watching Lost (Season 1)....and thanks to the torrent I'm now ahead of the UK season (on C4). In fact....I'm 5 episodes into Season 2....so if you want to know what happens.... ;)

Also, got Star Wars III on download at the moment :)

The main reason for the lack of updates in tha past week can only be put down to "sadness". Yes, I have been feeling a bit down: am I a crap dad? and how can I tell when I only see Lil for 4-5 hours a week? Yes, I have the new job to look forward to, but getting out of a job means lots of work for handovers and stuff....plus I am actually nervous about the new job....never thought I would get a job that I'm not sure I can actually do. Plus, the beauty of depression is that you don't actually have to have anything specific to be depressed about.

So, my recovery plan?

A night out with the female Ricola on Saturday night to see Babel featuring the male Ricola (amongst others)....check out that link....they RAWK! In a folky-klezmer style ;)

Oh....that's why started this post...











Also...do not give money to this man! ;)

Clicky Web Analytics