Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Neighbours!

Everybody needs good neighbours....with a little understanding, you can find the perfect plaaannn!!!!

I found the perfect fucking plan!

Some of you may know that my neighbour can be seriously annoying. I think the clincher is the fact that one of them screams like a girl when he's arguing, and they argue a lot....anyway:

Over the weekend and on Monday night there appeared to be some kind of screaming/swearing match going on every couple of hours. I think it was something to do with a game on the PS3 because intermittently there were the screams, cries and stuttering gunfire of war (and no cops turned up outside)...all at stupid hours....mostly during the night.

This really harshed my work day out, so I decided to have some fun while I was out of the house and they were presumably sleeping off their slanging match.

Before I left for work in the morning, with very bleary eyes, I accidentally turned the amp on and slipped while turning the volume...Apparently I mistakenly set the volume to 8*.

I spent the day occasionally connecting to the media machine and making it play music I thought they might appreciate: Nirvana, Living Colour, Rage Against The Machine, Aphex Twin, Goto80, (1 song on repeat for 2 hours :)....AC/DC...Sabbat!

They left me an awesome note.

I blamed the cat.



* I never put it to 8. 7 makes the windows rattle upstairs....4 is for rockin' it up...3 more usual

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics