Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Rumours Of My Death...

...I am not dead! No, really! I've been on Twitter and doing all sorts of other crazy stuff like falling in love, getting dumped, dancing, buying a banjo, swimming in the sea, annoying a few people I really liked, having an art exhibition, buying Flo a 3-piece suit, hanging out with Flo, teaching a dog stupid tricks, promising to do a skydive, nearly getting sacked, not getting sacked, going mental, nearly being sectioned, did I mention RUNNING! The Bristol 10K beckons and I think distances beyond. Mr @skeddy reminded me of my blog and how documenting my training might help and/or be funny (mainly because I am an old man). Some other stuff probably happened too.. Training notes coming up. Lots of monkeys B

No comments:

Clicky Web Analytics